Thank you very much for visiting the website of Furukawa Evangelical Free Church. Since the outbreak of the new coronavirus, our church has been implementing various measures to prevent infection. We would like to inform you that our church is working on the following policies. The following measures may be subject to change in the future. In that case, we will announce the changes on this page.
As of June 1, 2022
- We will continue to gather in the chapel for “in-person” worship. Live-streaming will continue as before, with a password. Please contact us using the “Contact Us” form so that we can provide you with a password. We will send you the password as soon as possible.
- The message of the worship service is also available in audio on the “Internet Broadcasting Station” page every week. Anyone can listen to it freely. Please feel free to use it.
- Prayer meeting, Yunike-kai, church school, and patchwork group are continuing.
- We have resumed coffee time on a trial basis at the Welcome Worship Service on the third week of every other month. However, coffee is served in heat-resistant paper cups with lids to prevent infection by droplets, and masks must be worn except when drinking coffee. Sugar and muddlers are individually wrapped to prevent infection. No refreshments will be served. Food and drink will not be served at other meetings.
- We ask for your cooperation in wearing masks when you come to each service or meeting, in disinfecting your hands with alcohol at the entrance when you come and go, and in taking your temperature at the entrance.
- The above measures will be changed as needed if the situation changes in the future, and will be posted on this page.
Please refer to the following page for a summary of other infection control measures that have been taken at our church for some time.
⇒ “Countermeasures Against the New Type of Corona
We pray that God’s protection and peace be abundant upon you.
Furukawa Evangelical Free Church